Sunday 22 January 2012

January 21, 2012


Went up to Big White for the day! Got some fresh powder, so the mountain was just glorious. However.....I am still learning, I thankfully have amazing friends that are very patient with me as I fall repeatedly on me arse. We were trying to get back across the mountain to our ride, and well...hit a bit of an unexpected surprise. You cannot really see it in this picture, but that was a bitch of a mountain. I was sitting at the top looking down thinking. Ok...Im gonna carve you at least once bitch....so I turned around to get up and......down the mountain I started to slide...I was laughing as I was falling trying to turn around. Half way down I somehow turned my body around and stopped. Got up and went the rest of the way down on my heel edge....I DIDNT DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha!! I laughed so much reading this because I can just picture you snowboarding. Im so glad that you had fun! I would love to go snowboarding sometime! I never have before. I think that will be the next activity that I will be putting on my bucket list :P

    ReplyDelete