Saturday 11 February 2012

February 10, 2012


Today can only be classified as one of those days that simply was an adventure! It started off great, getting a (love) cup from Starbucks...but it was downhill from there.
Work: You name it, it went wrong today! Even things I had no control over. 9 times out of 10, I love my job, but it gets to be quite stressful always being the go-to person...even when it is something seperate from the company completely. Oh well...thats life.
It was also one of those days where I simply could not get an answer, from anybody. Work or life related. Piss me off..
After I finally finished my working day, I decided to go to the bank before heading to the gym, I found a prime spot downtown, which really was too good to be true. I got out of my car, and another highlight ran into Katie and Darren before they got their nose/lip pierced....HAPPY!! So I got to watch that! Thinking my day was getting better we parted ways and I headed back to Percy, only to find a very kind 12 year old girl knocking on my window to tell me some old man hit my car.. TWICE....
She said he wasnt even going to leave his information but she ran out of where her mom was and said she wasnt going to let him get away with it and made him leave his phone number and name. They also took his license plate information for me. So so kind ~
I get to call ICBC now, and get my poor Percy looked at. It doesnt look like much damage, but you never know!
Next on the agenda, sending that little girl flowers, its people like her that make you just want to smile!

1 comment:

  1. That is so awesome that that girl got that man's information! I feel like people like that give me hope for the future generation! Haha

    ReplyDelete