Monday 6 February 2012

Februray 4, 2012


Day two of 'Who needs chapstick when you have Lube'

Spent the day in Metrotown....so much fun shopping, I miss shopping malls, well real ones. I dont however miss getting bumped into or cut off by other people. Some good finds....well for Katie and Sara, not so much for me, but I came out with a lovely pair of new shoes and a sexy new blue skirt.
Dessert was a topped with Chocolate, Vodka infused whip cream (yum) and vodka soaked gummy bears, so we got off to a good start of the evening.
Taking an interesting adventure to get to the club, we finally got in to be disappointed, again, by the lack of sexy sexy men. Dancing away, Katie and I were disrupted by a woman who could not hold her alcohol...at all, we were actually puked on. The best part was, Katie thought it was just a spilt drink, becuase she could smell tequilla!! Off to the bathroom we went, where I got checked out by another girl. Flattered I guess.....she was trying to help, but checking me out at the same time. Sorry  hun, not my type!!!
These are our sad we-just-go-ralphed-on faces, with darren clearly trying to....um? Darren?

No comments:

Post a Comment